Financial information provided below is for the 2021-2022 academic school year.
- Base registration for 3 year olds would be 2 half days (mornings) Monday and Wednesday. There is also the option for 3 half days (mornings) Monday, Wednesday, and Friday – age specific
- Base registration for 4 and 5 year olds would be 3 half days (mornings) Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. There is also the option for 3 full days - Monday, wednesday, and Friday – age specific
- Monday and Wednesday half day tuition is $1190 per year
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday half day tuition is $1785 per year
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday full day tuitioin is $2860 per year.
A registration fee of $40 (before March 1) or $60 (after March 1) is required at time of registration.
Kindergarten - Grade 6 Tuition
- Tuition is $4200 per year
- Reduced tuition rates for multiple children: 2nd child is $4000, 3rd child is $3800, 4th child $3600
A registration fee of $80 (before March 1) or $100 (after March 1) is required at time of registration.
Tuition Assistance and Reduction Opportunities
- Enrollment is welcomed any time.
- Tuition assistance is available (i.e., scholarships) for K-6 families with documented financial need. Families seeking assistance will be required to complete a confidential application to TADS (Tuition Aid Data Service), along with a processing fee. If applying for tuition assistance, the TADS form is due February 15.
- All St. Max School families can reduce tuition by participating in the school’s SCRIP Program. SCRIP is traditional gift certificates that the school purchases at a discount and resells to participants at full face value to generate revenue. The school offers each school family a reduction in tuition equal to 50 percent of the profit generated from their SCRIP order. For example, if your monthly profit generated is $30, or $270 for a 9-month school year, your tuition reduction is $135 toward next year’s tuition.
Click here for registration forms. Contact our principal (firstname.lastname@example.org, 763.972.2528) for scholarship information or with any tuition-related questions.
St. Max Kolbe School has partnered with TADS, a local company that works closely with many schools in our Archdiocese, for tuition billing and financial aid options.
Families applying for financial aid may do so by applying at www.tads.com, or via mail. Financial Aid forms are also available in the school office. Applications for Financial Aid must be received by February 15. If you have questions regarding financial aid, please do not hesitate to contact the school 763-972-2528 x 228. You may also contact TADS directly with any questions regarding Tuition Billing or Financial Aid by either:
Calling Toll Free: (800) 477-8237
Calling Locally: (612) 238-3554